Let’s meet in the Cannstatter Hütte! This will be heard again from 25 October to 21 December 2018 and from 2 to 24 January 2019. As that’s when the ever-popular winter hut will be open on the hill of the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
The inside of the hut offers space for up to 190 guests and can be divided into two or three areas for various group sizes. This includes a separate bar area. Thanks to the flexibility of the space the Cannstatter Hütte is particularly well-suited to Christmas or end of year parties. There are still spaces available.
As usual, the food and drinks menu offers alpine dishes such as Obazda with farmhouse bread and radish salad (9.00 euros), Austrian beef roulade with red cabbage and potato dumplings (13.50 euros) or veal shank ragout with mushrooms and potatoes (19.80 euros). There are also regional dishes such as fried beef and onions in gravy with root vegetables and spätzle (21.80 euros) or various lentil dishes. In addition to the fixed menu, there are also recommendations updated daily as well as special offers in the pre-Christmas period and when there is a home game at VfB Stuttgart in the neighbouring Mercedes-Benz Arena.
The special events this winter include:
- Fondue evenings on 1 and 15 December (6 pm to 9 pm, 24.60 euros per person)
- Hüttenbrunch on 2 and 16 December (10:30 am to 2:30 pm, 32 euros per person)
- Children’s programme on 10 November and 15 December with gingerbread house-building and lunch (1 pm to 4 pm, 39 euros per child, from 6 years of age)
- Après Ski Party on 24 November (entry from 8 pm, free entry with prior registration)
- Veal sausage breakfasts on 11 and 18 November as well as on 9 December (10:30 am to 1 pm, 15 euros per person).
Further events are being planned.
Source: Mercedes-Benz Classic