#F1isBACK! Silver Arrows drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton will line up for one of the home races of MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS at the Hockenheimring from 29th to 31st July 2016. To mark the 90th anniversary of the German Grand Prix, Mercedes-Benz will give all fans up to 90 euros discount off the normal ticket price for seats in the Mercedes grandstand.
The first German Grand Prix was held at the AVUS in Berlin 90 years ago on 11th July 1926. After a spectacular race in pouring rain, Rudolf Caracciola won in his supercharged Mercedes 2-L-8-cylinder racing car. Since then, a Mercedes-powered car has won the German Grand Prix twelve times in all. The most recent victory was Nico Rosberg’s home win for the Silver Arrows at Hockenheim in 2014.
To honour Caracciola’s win once again, Formula 1 fans can benefit from a very special ticket promotion to mark the 90th anniversary of the German Grand Prix and receive up to 90 euros anniversary discount on each adult ticket for the Mercedes grandstand. Of course, young fans can also take advantage of ticket price reductions.
And it couldn’t be simpler: To order, simply enter promotion code Mbsilberpfeil2016-4R6P1W at www.mb4.me/F1istZURUECK and click enter. The discount is valid while places still remain available and applies only to seats in the Mercedes grandstand.
Ticket ordering procedure:
- Visit website: www.mb4.me/F1istZURUECK
- Enter promo code in box on right: Mbsilberpfeil2016-4R6P1W
- Choose ticket type: Weekend or Sunday ticket
- Click on ‘Mercedes-Tribüne’
- Choose block (upper / lower tier)
- Select seats (remaining seats in blue)
- NB: Click on ‘Mercedes-Rabatt’ in ticket price list
- Click ‘in den Warenkorb legen’
- Click on shipping fee
- Enter your details and pay by SEPA direct debit