Here the news about the the modell-year 2011 on the US-Market.
C-Class Sedan (on sale: July)
– V6-powered C300 (228 hp, 221 lb-ft) continues in both Sport and Luxury models with available 4MATIC all-wheel-drive. C350 Sport Sedan (268 hp, 258 lb-ft) continue with new 17-inch 5-spoke wheels.
– V8-powered C63 AMG (451 hp, 443 lb-ft) continues with available P31 package featuring 30 more horsepower, red painted calipers and lightweight forged pistons.
– Sport sedans receive standard LED daytime running lights; models without bi-xenon headlights receive black headlamp inlays.
– All models receive new headlight control switch and relocated ESP controls.
CL-Class Coupe (on sale: November)
– Restyled coupe features new hood, fenders, grille, bi-xenon headlights with LED turn signals and daytime running lights. Rear restyling includes LED taillights, bumper-integrated exhaust pipes and reverse lights relocated to trunk lid.
– Restyled interior includes new steering wheel design and interior colors.
– All-wheel-drive CL550 4MATIC continues with new 4.6-liter direct-injection biturbo V8 engine (429hp, 516 lb-ft.), Direct Steering as well new, more fuel-efficient 7-speed automatic transmission.
– High-performance CL63 AMG continues with new 5.5-liter direct-injection biturbo V8 engine (536hp, 590 lb-ft) with Start/Stop technology. Model also receives award-winning AMG 7-speed Multi-Clutch (MCT) transmission.
– V12-powered CL600 (510 hp, 612 lb-ft), continues now with Direct Steering.
– High-performance V12-powered CL65 AMG continues with increased horsepower (621hp, 738 lb-ft).
– All models receive standard ATTENTION ASSIST, available automatic emergency braking, torque vectoring brake, Nightview Assist Plus, Splitview dual-content viewscreen (where permitted) as well as Active Lane Keeping Assist and Active Blind Spot Assist with automatic brake intervention.
– New paint: Magnetite Black
CLS-Class Four Door Coupe: (on sale: May)
– CLS550 (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) continues now with standard sport styling, 18-inch AMG wheels with high-performance summer tires and shift paddles.
– High-performance CLS63 AMG (507hp, 465 lb-ft) continues.
E-Class Coupe and Cabriolet (on sale: Cabrio in May, Coupe in July)
– All-new cabriolet models debuts with innovative AIRCAP wind deflector, adjustable AIRSCARF and improved 3-layer soft-top. Launch Edition planned in Olivine Grey with Natural Beige/Black interior and black soft top.
– V6-powered E350 Coupe (268 hp, 258 lb-ft) continues with staggered-width 17-inch split 5-spoke wheels.
– V8-powered E550 Coupe (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) continues with staggered-width 18-inch 5-spoke wheels and standard LED daytime running lights.
– Advanced driver assistance systems Lane Departure Warning and Blind Spot Assist now available.
– Updates include new grille mesh, headlight control switch, 18-inch AMG twin 5-spoke appearance package wheel, standard LED daytime running lights (V8) and relocation of ESP controls.
– High level of standard equipment includes ATTENTION ASSIST, Panorama roof (coupe), and PRE-SAFE®.
– New Black Ash wood trim and two-tone interiors available as special order.
E-Class Sedan and Wagon (on sale: Wagon in June, Sedan in July)
– All-new E350 4MATIC wagon debuts with sport or luxury trim available and standard all-wheel drive, 3rd-row rear-facing seat, power tailgate and rear air suspension.
– 50-State V6 turbodiesel E350 BlueTEC debuts with 210 hp, 400 lb-ft of torque and 17-inch split 5-spoke wheels.
– V6-powered E350 Sport and Luxury models (268 hp, 258 lb-ft) continue with available 4MATIC all-wheel-drive.
– V8-powered E550 Sport and Luxury models (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) continue with available 4MATIC all-wheel-drive. E550 Sport Sedan receives new 18-inch, AMG 5-twin-spoke wheel.
– High-performance E63 AMG sedan (518 hp, 465 lb-ft) with award-winning AMG 7-speed MCT transmission continues.
– New features include Active Lane Keeping Assist and Active Blind Spot Assist with automatic brake intervention, standard LED daytime running lights on Sport Sedans/Wagons, a restyled headlight control switch and relocation of the ESP controls.
– Model line continues to showcase advanced new driver assistance systems such as ATTENTION ASSIST, Adaptive Highbeam Assist, PRE-SAFE Brake with Automatic Emergency Braking and Nightview Assist PLUS with pedestrian detection.
F-Cell (on sale: Fall)
– All-new 5-door, 5-passenger electric car (134 hp, 214 lb-ft) powered by fuel cell technology available for lease in southern California with a range of 240 miles.
G-Class SUV (on sale: October)
– V8-powered G550 (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) and supercharged G55 AMG (500 hp, 516 lb-ft) continue.
– New 18-inch twin 5-spoke wheel for G550.
GL-Class SUV (on sale: July)
– 50-state GL350 BlueTEC (V6 turbodiesel, 210 hp, 400 lb-ft) and V8-powered GL450 (335 hp, 339 lb-ft) continue.
– V8-powered GL550 (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) receives restyled front bumper.
– All models receive new „saddle“ headrestraints for 2nd & 3rd row, rearview mirror with integrated compass and available Blind Spot Assist.
– New Paint: Diamond White
GLK-Class SUV (on sale: July)
– All-wheel-drive GLK350 4MATIC (268 hp, 258 lb-ft) and rear-wheel-drive GLK350 continue.
– Updates include new headlight control switch, premium leather steering wheel, new knee airbag and driver/passenger pelvic airbags, and new rear view camera.
– New available AMG Sport Package with AMG bumpers, LED daytime running lights, aluminum roof rails and 20-inch AMG 5-twin-spoke wheels
– New paint: Pearl Beige
M-Class SUV (on sale: July)
– 50-state ML350 BlueTEC (V6 turbodiesel, 210 hp, 400 lb-ft), two-mode ML450 HYBRID (335 hp, 381 lb-ft) and all-wheel-drive and rear-wheel-drive ML350 (268 hp, 258 lb-ft) continue with new available LED daytime running lights.
– V8-powered all-wheel-drive ML550 (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) and high-performance ML63 AMG (503 hp, 465 lb-ft) models continue.
– All models receive new side mirror design, rear view mirror with integrated compass and available Blind Spot Assist and new rear view camera.
– New paint: Diamond White Metallic
R-Class Crossover (on sale: July)
– Major redesign of model line includes restyled hood, fender, bolder grille, sleeker side mirrors as well as new headlights and optional LED daytime running lights. Restyled rear includes LED taillights, bumper with integrated reflectors and exhaust pipes and a black diffuser.
– Interior restyling includes new horizontal seat stitching and „saddle“ head restraints for the 2nd & 3rd row passengers, new wood trim, silver air vents, 3-D instrument cluster and rearview mirror with integrated compass.
– 50-state R350 BlueTEC (V6 turbodiesel, 210 hp, 400 lb-ft) and all-wheel-drive R350 4MATIC (268 hp, 258 lb-ft) continue with new 19-inch 5-spoke wheels.
– Blind Spot Assist now available.
S-Class Sedan (on sale: November, S350 BlueTEC in 2011)
– 50-State S350 BlueTEC debuts in 2011 with standard 4MATIC all-wheel-drive and 3.0-liter V6 turbodiesel engine developing 241 hp and 429 lb-ft.
– S400 HYBRID (295 hp, 284 lb-ft), featuring the first lithium-ion battery designed exclusively for automotive use, continues with mild hybrid powertrain, new 18-inch 10-spoke wheels, and new dark brown eucalyptus wood.
– V8-powered S550 (382 hp, 391 lb-ft.) continues.
– High-performance S63 AMG receives new 5.5-liter direct-injection biturbo V8 engine featuring 536 hp, 590 lb-ft of torque and Start/Stop functionality as well as award-winning 7-speed AMG Multi-Clutch Transmission and new 20-inch twin 5-spoke wheels.
– Flagship V12-powered S600 (510 hp, 612 lb-ft) continues with larger 19-inch multispoke wheels.
High-performance S65 AMG continues with increased horsepower (621hp, 738lb-ft).
– Other new technology includes innovative Splitview dual-content viewscreen (where permitted), available Active Lane Keeping Assist and Active Blind Spot Assist with automatic brake intervention.
– Model line continues to showcase advanced new driver assistance systems such as ATTENTION ASSIST, Adaptive Highbeam Assist, Distronic Plus with PRE-SAFE Brake and Nightview Assist PLUS with pedestrian detection.
– New paint: Magnetite Black
SL-Class Coupe/Roadster (on sale: February)
– V8-powered SL550 (382 hp, 391 lb-ft) continues with newly available natural beige interior, contrast stitching on black interiors and Direct Steering
– High-performance V8-powered SL63 AMG (518 hp, 465 lb-ft) with award-winning AMG 7-speed MCT transmission and V12-powered SL65 AMG (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continue.
– One-hundred „SL550 Night Edition“ models offered with matte-finish designo magno night black paint, black premium leather interior, 19-inch AMG five-spoke light-alloy wheels with a two-tone, high-gloss finish, silver-painted front brake calipers with „Mercedes-Benz“ script, and darkened headlamps/tail lights. Interior features chrome accents and new arrow-shaped seat stitching.
– All models receive advanced tire-pressure monitoring system, HD Radio and SIRIUS Traffic
– New paints: Quartz Blue
SLK-Class Coupe/Roadster (on sale: June)
– V6-powered SLK300 (228 hp, 221 lb-ft) continues.
– SLK350 with V6 „sport“ engine (300 hp, 265 lb-ft of torque) continues with new 18-inch, split 5-spoke wheels.
– All models receive no-charge sport body styling and black headlamp inlays.
SLS AMG (on sale: May)
– All-new, completely AMG-developed super sports car debuts with aluminum body and iconic gullwing doors.
– High-performance powertrain features a hand-built V8 engine (563hp, 479 lb-ft) with front-mid layout and dry sump lubrication mated to a carbon fiber driveshaft and advanced dual-clutch transaxle transmission with 4 driving modes.
– Other highlights include mixed-size tires, two-piece brakes and optional ceramic disc brakes.
Sprinter Van (on sale: September)
– Cargo Van, Passenger Van and Cab Chassis models continue with 50-state BlueTEC clean diesel engine and available in 3 GVWR’s, 3 lengths and 2 roof heights.
– New Crew Van debuts with room for 5 passengers and cargo.
– All models receive restyled instrument cluster and BlueTEC badging
– MiniBus launches in early 2011 with 3 available main configurations, offering seating for up to 16 passengers.
Source: Daimler AG